Kellogg-American Compressors have been a source of reliable compressed air power since 1906. Over the years the basic design parameter has remained the same, a reliable, heavy duty unit to serve the user whose livelihood depends on compressed air.
- The patented "Ring Flo" oil lubrication system offers positive force feed oil flow with only one moving part - the ring - no oil pump or gear.
- Kellogg-American uses Swedish steel concentric ring valves and high quality copper gaskets which withstand the higher temperatures better and make it easier to remove the valves for normal maintenance.
- Kellogg-American Compressor cylinders and heads are made from "close grain" cast iron.
- The Intercooler has large fully finned tubes for maximum flow, minimum pressure drop rod friction, and the Kellogg-American two stage units have the most intercooling area on a per horsepower basis.
- Two stage units utilize the rugged "EMBLOC" design which offers greater strength and resistance to warping due to heat and mechanical stress.